Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Long awaited rebuttal from the wife, aka, the Bread winner
Well folks, this is actually my first post, so hopefully it will work.... :)
If you've been reading the blog about our experiences in Napoli, then you probably know one or both of us for a period of time. And if you believe Patrick's version of what his life is like, you must not know me all that well.. I actually run a pretty tight camp. No slacking here. Patrick is expected to be up at the same time as me, prepare the breakfast as I get ready. When I'm at work, he's expected to clean and organize the house, run chores, get groceries. I expect a hot meal when I come home and no microwave meals allowed. The night will be capped off by massages before bed time... I'm living in domestic dream... The truth is probably somewhere in the middle... :)
We are very behind on posting in this site, but we will definitely try to be better.. lots have happened since the last post and hopefully we will bring you up to date shortly.. 'til later.. take care... ciao ciao...
If you've been reading the blog about our experiences in Napoli, then you probably know one or both of us for a period of time. And if you believe Patrick's version of what his life is like, you must not know me all that well.. I actually run a pretty tight camp. No slacking here. Patrick is expected to be up at the same time as me, prepare the breakfast as I get ready. When I'm at work, he's expected to clean and organize the house, run chores, get groceries. I expect a hot meal when I come home and no microwave meals allowed. The night will be capped off by massages before bed time... I'm living in domestic dream... The truth is probably somewhere in the middle... :)
We are very behind on posting in this site, but we will definitely try to be better.. lots have happened since the last post and hopefully we will bring you up to date shortly.. 'til later.. take care... ciao ciao...
Comments:
<< Home
I am glad to see you are disciplining the wayfarer. I was worried that Patrick would get swept up in his usual irresponsibility. Crack that whip!
I am glad life in Napoli is going well.
Best wishes.
Post a Comment
I am glad life in Napoli is going well.
Best wishes.
<< Home
